Nanjing University is currently accepting applications for the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024, which offers Master’s and Ph.D. degrees for international students from around the world. The Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship that covers all living expenses for students to study in Nanjing, China.
Nanjing University was founded in 1902, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Nanjing, China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) years, and for Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to other universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2024 | Study in China
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024 Details:
|Study Level||Master & PhD Degree|
|Deadline||Jan 20, 2024|
The duration of Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be of non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The Nanjing University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Undergraduates(2500RMB), Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Nanjing University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese. For more Information ( Click Here )
Application Materials for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024:
The following documents are required for Nanjing University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter ( Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Nanjing University is “10284”.
The Nanjing University CSC Scholarship deadline is Jan 20, 2024, for all international students all around the world.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Fill the Online application at Nanjing University International student application system at https://nju.17gz.org/
Note: Before Mar. 17, 2024, those who have received NJU’s pre-admission letter are required to register and apply on the CSC website.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 [CSC Scholarship]
No Need to Send Hard copies Just online apply.
The final result will be released through email after the CSC’s final approval end of August.