Nanjing University is accepting the application for the Chinese Government Scholarship for the Year 2020 to Study in China. Nanjing University CSC Scholarship offering Undergraduates (American applicants only), Master and Ph.D degree for International Students all around the world. CSC Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship covers all the living expense to study in Nanjing, China.
Nanjing University was founded in 1902, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Nanjing, China. Study Duration for undergraduates is (4-5) years, for Master (2-3) years and for Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
You can also apply to other universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship Harbin Institute of Technology HIT CSC Scholarship 2020 in China and Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2020.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Undergraduates, Master and PhD Degree|
|Deadline||15 March 2020|
The duration of undergraduates (4-5) Years, Master (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Undergraduates (American applicants only) can apply for this degree
More information for majors for undergraduates students (Click Here)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The Nanjing University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Undergraduates(2500RMB), Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Fields/Majors for Master and Ph.D. Degree:
|Major||Type of Students||Language of Instruction|
|Library Information and Archives Management||Doctoral Students||English|
|Chinese Language and Literature||Doctoral Students||Chinese|
|Chinese History||Doctoral Students||Chinese|
|Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages||Master Students||Chinese|
|Chinese Philosophies||Master Students||Chinese|
|English Language and Literature||Master Students||Chinese|
|International Trade||Master Students||Chinese|
|Science of Economic Law||Master Students||Chinese|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||Doctoral Students||English|
|Computer Science and Technology||Doctoral Students||English|
|Material Science and Engineering||Doctoral Students||English|
|Celestial Physics||Master Students||Chinese|
|Applied Mathematics||Master Students||Chinese|
|Management Science and Engineering||Master Students||Chinese|
|Master of Architecture||Master Students||Chinese|
Application Materials for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Following documents are required for Nanjing University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Nanjing University is “10284”.
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 15 March 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship