MEXT APU Scholarship is accepting the application for MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 to Undertake a Full Bachelors, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Program at the APU University. MEXT APU Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Japan. Asia Pacific University One of the Top International Private Institutions in Japan.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities. You can also apply for the Fully Funded National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2021
MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University
- Department: All University Programs
- Course Level: BS/MS/PhD
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Language: English
Applicants must meet one of the language requirements in either English or in Japanese as described below:
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Has completed an educational program whose primary language of instruction is English that satisfies the entrance requirements for the Aisa Pacific University Japan
- 1.Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- 2. Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- 3. Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Those who are serving on active military duty or civilians employed by the military at the time of application are not eligible for this scholarship
- Recipients must be able to arrive in Japan during the arrival period stipulated by APU
- Those who apply for this scholarship cannot have received a MEXT scholarship in the past unless they have more than 3 years of educational research experience after the final payment of the previous MEXT scholarship award
- Those who apply for this scholarship cannot be applying for another MEXT scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot receive a scholarship from another scholarship organization while studying at APU
- Recipients of this scholarship must have a student as their status of residence (visa status) in Japan
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
Submit the APU application by November 17, 2021 (for September 2022 Enrollment).
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- 1. Submit the APU application by November 17, 2021. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship.
- 2.APU reviews application documents and selects outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT
- 3. Applicants selected to be recommended for this scholarship are notified with their final APU application results
- 4. Selected applicants complete and submit additional MEXT (SGU) application documents to APU
- 5. The final scholarship award results are decided by MEXT