The Japanese Government is accepting applications for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023. The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree students from all around the world. MEXT Scholarship Select Highest Number of Participants Every Year.
The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is open to all the participants from Asia, Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa who have diplomatic relations with Japan. All the Japanese Universities are participating in the MEXT Scholarship and all Fields of Study Available in Japanese Universities. Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory. You can also apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||MEXT Scholarship (Japan Government Scholarship)|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||Varies Embassy to Embassy|
MEXT Scholarship Detail Video
Duration of Japan Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D.: 3-4 Years
You can also improve your English by joining the Free British Council IELTS Course
Fields of Study
Japanese Government offers all types of Study Options available in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities Etc. There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance
- Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Traveling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Residence halls for international students provided by universities
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of School education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
How to Check Which Countries Announced MEXT Scholarship?
Click the Offical link below
Then please select your continent.
Then find your country
Click on Education Tab of your embassy website