The government of Malaysia accepted the application of the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2021 for International students around the world to study for Master’s Degree and Ph.D. degree in Malaysian universities. Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
Malaysian Government Scholarship is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to bring students from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. You can also apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2021
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2021 Details:
|Course Level:||Master, PhD|
|Eligible Countries:||All Nationalities|
|Age limit:||Master & Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline:||30 April 2021|
MIP Scholarship Fields & Majors:
Almost all academic fields and Majors are available Under the Malaysian Government Scholarship ( MIP Scholarship):
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Financial Coverage by Malaysian Government
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia.
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- Not be more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. respectively.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at the Bachelor Degree level.
- For Ph.D. Program, applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended Ph.D. study.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.5); or TOEFL internet-based test, iBT (minimum total score of 92); or
Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- Submission of a written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies
List of Malaysian International Scholarship Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
How to Apply:
Please check the link below for the online application and the official source of the scholarship.