Government of Malaysia accepted application of Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 for International Student around the world to study Master Degree and PhD degree in Malaysian universities.Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
Malaysian Government Scholarship is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to bring the students from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
Do you know you can also apply for fully funded Government scholarship Zhejiang University China International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program 2019 and Fully Funded Taiwan Scholarships 2020 Spring for International Students
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 Details:
|Course Level:||Master, PhD|
|Eligible Countries:||All Nationalities|
|Age limit:||Master up to 40
PhD up to 45
|Deadline:||22 September 2019|
MIP Scholarship Fields & Majors:
Almost all academic fields and Majors are available Under Malaysian Government Scholarship ( MIP Scholarship):
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Financial Coverage by Malaysian Government
Each scholarship consists of:-
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Maintenance Allowance.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicant.
- Possess Very Good Result at the Master’s Degree level in a similar field of intended Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) study.
- English Language Test.
- In Excellent Health Condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
List of Malaysian International Scholarship Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
How to Apply:
Please check the link below for online application and official source of the scholarship.