La Trobe University is accepting the application for Research Scholarship for International students to study Master and Ph.D. programs in Australia. La Trobe University Research Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University. It may be held concurrently with a university research scholarship and applicants for an LTUFFRS are advised to apply for a La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Its flagship campus is located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. University provides advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of their students and communities. Their passionate teachers deliver globally recognized learning to the diverse student body. You can also apply for Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2020 | Study in Australia and Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship, Australia
La Trobe University Research Scholarships Details
|University||La Trobe University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2020|
Study in Australia at La Trobe University
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of the Master is 2 Years and a Ph.D. is 3 -4 Years.
- Applications are open from all international students.
- Applicants may apply for Masters by research or Doctoral degree in any stream
- Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed with a standard of 70 or above.
- Bachelor’s (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subject.
- IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- $27,596 per annum for three and a half years.
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers,
- Access to their suite of professional development programs
All Documents must be in English for the La Trobe University Research Scholarship 2020.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The La Trobe University Research Scholarship application deadline is 31 March 2020.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to enroll in the Masters by research or doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents:
- Research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words/ A written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- candidates need to hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.