La Trobe University in Australia is inviting international students to apply for the La Trobe University Research Scholarship 2024. This scholarship is for those pursuing Master’s and Ph.D. programs based on academic merit and targeted research areas at the university. If you’re interested, it’s recommended to also apply for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship for better chances of receiving financial support.
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research institution located in Melbourne. It is the third university in Victoria and the twelfth in Australia. The university is dedicated to providing quality education that prepares students for the future. With passionate teachers and globally recognized programs, La Trobe University aims to empower a diverse student community with the knowledge and skills needed in today’s ever-changing world.
La Trobe University Research Scholarship 2024 Details
|University||La Trobe University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2024|
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of the Master is 2 Years and a Ph.D. is 3 -4 Years.
- Applications are open from all international students.
- Applicants may apply for Masters by research or Doctoral degree in any stream
- Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed with a standard of 70 or above.
- Bachelor’s (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subject.
- IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- $43500 per annum for three and a half years.
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers,
- Access to their suite of professional development programs
All Documents must be in English for the La Trobe University Research Scholarship 2024.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The La Trobe University Research Scholarship application deadline is 31 March 2024
How to Apply
- Applicants need to enroll in the Master by research or doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents:
- Research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words/ A written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- candidates need to hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.