King Fahd University is accepting the application scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. and MBA Degree Programs in Saudi Arabia for the year Spring 2023. The King Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Local Saudi Residents, as well as international candidates, are welcome to apply for this Prestigious Full Scholarship Program.
The King Fahd University Ranked 186 in the world under the top 200 Positions results announced by World University Rankings 2022. Along with King Fahd, Brother King Abdullah also Launched the Fully Funded King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2022.
Please Note: that Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
Details of King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
|University||King Fahd University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Sep. 04, 2022|
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- Aerospace Engineering (M.Sc)
- Applied Statistics (M.Sc)
- Architectural Engineering (M.Sc)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Chemistry (PhD, M.Sc)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc)
- Computer Science (PhD, M.Sc)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc)
- Geology (PhD, M.Sc)
- Geophysics (M.Sc)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, M.Sc)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Physics (PhD, M.Sc)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc)
- Systems & Control Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc)
Eligibility Criteria for Master, PhD & M.B.A:
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Note: Non-Mandatory Documents must be required for final selection.
Also, Check: University of Queensland Free Online Courses Australia 2022
Application deadline for King Fahd University is Sep. 04, 2022, for Spring 2023 Admission
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarships:
Below is the link to apply for a scholarship in Spring 2023: