Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 is accepting applications to study in the United Arab Emirates(UAE). Fully Funded Khalifa University Scholarship for Master, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine for Spring session 2020.
Khalifa University is a very famous and well-ranked University and offering a wide range of academic majors/fields for National and International Students around the world.
Khalifa University scholarship 2020 covers all the Expenses to study in the UAE.
Details of Khalifa University Scholarship 2020:
|Course Level||Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine|
|Eligible Countries||All international students|
|Deadline||15 August 2020 ( Round # 1)
1 October 2020 (Round # 2)
Master and Ph.D. available Fields & Majors:
Khalifa University offering a wide range of courses for international students.
|Engineering||Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
Master of Science in Information Security
Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
Master of Science by Research in Engineering
Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
|Medicine and Health Sciences||Doctor of Medicine|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering||Aerospace Engineering
Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Engineering Systems and Management
Material Science and Engineering
|College of Arts and Sciences||Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
Master of Science in Petroleum Geo-science
Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geo-science
Financial Coverage at Khalifa University:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Research Grant
Required Documents and Eligible Criteria for Admission:
- Attested copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree Degree.
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE. (From Dubai Embassy)
- Official transcript.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT). Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- CV ( How to write an effective CV for scholarship )
- Valid Passport
- Statement of Purpose (500-1000 words)
- Research statement (500 – 1000 words)
How to apply for this Khalifa University scholarship:
To apply to Khalifa university you must fill the online form. Please check the below link to apply online.