Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is accepting the Applications for KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea for International Students all around the world. KAIST International Student Scholarship is a Fully Funded Free Scholarship to Study MS & Ph.D. Degree Program Full Free.
KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia & known by MIT of Asia. University Rankings ranked KAIST 46th overall in the world and 6th within Asia, coming 13th in Material Sciences and 14th in Engineering and Technology. You Don’t Need an IELTS or TOEFL Score. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University. Further Details on the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea are given below. You can also apply for the Harvard University Free Online Courses for International Students
KAIST University Scholarship Details
|University||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Masters & PhD|
Available Fields of Study KAIST Offers:
KAIST University offers the following fields:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Financial Coverage KAIST Scholarship
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.)
Eligibility Criteria For Graduates
- For master’s degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree
- For doctoral degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
The last date to Apply for the KAIST University Fall 2023 is 22 March 2023
Also Check: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 for PhD Students, Singapore
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship. Official website of the To Apply for KAIST Masters and PhD (Visit Here)