Institute of Science and Technology ( IST) Austria is accepting applications for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023. IST postdoctoral fellowships for highly qualified candidates who have completed or will soon complete their Ph.D. or equivalent in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related discipline. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2023.
IST scholarship program is based on two pillars basically the one is it gives opportunity to expert in research and second it gives their postdoctoral degree into a career progressive shape. All research projects offer here are warmly appreciated here. The supervisors of the related fields are available easily here. Also, Check Swiss National Research Foundation Ambizione Postdoc Grants 2022
IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Details
|University||Institute of Science and Technology|
|Deadline||5 Nov 2022|
- This scholarship is for multiple cultural students for all over the world.
- This scholarship is fully funded and bear all expenses during study duration which is 2 years.
- It gives students 4 tracks to compete their goals.
- This IST scholarship provides students BRIDGE placements and secondments if possible.
- It also provides the best excellency title in the research field like “Marie Sklodowska-curie”.
Available Degree programs:
- Computer science
- Natural science
- Research proposal of having at least 5 pages.
- Recommendation letter.
- A table of complete ethical issues.
- A student can apply in any research field of his/her interest.
- Till the last date applicant must be completed a Ph.D. degree in any field before applying to IST.
- There should be 4year research experience to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants need to complete their degrees of Ph.D. before applying in the IST for a scholarship.
- Those applicants who will not provide the proof of diploma in the form of a copy are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should not be from a local area like Austria.
- Applicants must not be involved in any other activity in Austria before applying for an IST scholarship.
- Applicant must complete research work before the call deadline after that he/she will not eligible.
The last date to apply for this IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 in Austria for International Aspirants is 5 Nov 2022.
How to Apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program?
- There will only online apply.
- The candidate will receive an email from IST for further details and related information.
- Applicant must provide all personal details correctly which are name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Applicant should provide all previous 5-year history before the call deadline.
- Applicant should complete all the required fields of information of Ph.D. program.
- If the applicant has other additional courses or study programs then must be mention in it because it is a positive point for his/her in further.
- All data should be current which the applicant will provide either it is professional or academic-related.
- Applicants have to choose a supervisor by itself and if needed can choose another secondary supervisor.
- For successful apply the applicant must provide a title project of 100 characters or another way to submit a summary having 300 words.
- The applicant could choose 2 top choices for planning and this would not affect his/her evaluation process.
- Provide all details carefully and submit it.