The Government of Ireland is accepting the application for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023. Ireland Scholarship is one of the excellent scholarships to Study Master’s and Ph.D. degrees for International students all around the world.
Ireland scholarship 2023 funded by the Department of Education for International student in Ireland. The Education Council typically makes an investment in 280 new postgraduate scholarships every year for International students around the world. In 2018, the Education Council invested in a total of 1,193 postgraduate scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for International students.
The programme provides outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor, in their chosen area of interest. Pioneering proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or those introducing creative, innovative approaches are welcomed. Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged as it is recognised that advancing fundamental understanding is achieved by integrating information, techniques, tools and perspectives from two or more disciplines.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is highly competitive, with an average success rate of 18% over the past five years. Successful applicants who become scholars under the programme are recognised as demonstrating world-class potential as future research leaders and in the quality of their ideas.You can also apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
|Funded Organization||Ireland Government|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Eligible Countries||European Union & Other Nationalities|
Financial Coverage :
The Government of Ireland covers the following expenses:
- Stipend of €18,500 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum
Fields & Majors:
Ireland Government Scholarship Covers all the majors/fields to study in Any Discipline for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
- Available for EU, Switzerland, Iceland , Norway Liechtenstein as well as International Students all around the world
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
- Have Bachelor degree to apply for Master degree.
- Have Master degree to apply for PhD degree
Documents Needed for this Scholarship:
You Just Need following documents to this scholarship
- All academic Record
- Recommendation Letters
- All other necessary documents you can download from this link ( Click here )
Deadline for Ireland Scholarship 2023:
Please apply before the deadline mentioned below:
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 8 September 2022|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 13 October 2022|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 20 October 2022|
|Supervisor deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 27 October 2022|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 3 November 2022|
|Call outcome||End of March 2023|
|Award start date||1 September 2023|
Note: If you have any Questions regarding Scholarship please email to the following address: [email protected]
How to Apply For Ireland Government Scholarship:
The scholarship process is online. Please check the link below to apply online.