Zhejiang University very famous university founded in 1879 located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province,China. Zhejiang University China International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program 2019 is targeted at excellent international young scientists holding a PhD degree pursuing postdoctoral research in a Chinese institution. The successful candidates would be co-funded for two years, by the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University.
Successful candidates of International Postdoctoral International Exchange Program at Zhejian University would be co-funded for two years, by the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University: an allowances of 200,000 RMB each year shall be provided by OCPC and another 100,000 RMB per year by Zhejiang University
Do you know you can also apply for fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarship at the Silesian University of Technology at Poland also Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia
Details of Zhejiang University China International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program:
- Living Allowances 200,000 RMB provide my OPCP
- Housing Allowances
- Soical Expenses
- 100,000 RMB allowance Per Year Provide my Zhejiang University
- The applicants shall be under 35 years old, of good moral character, and in good health for the two years of research.
- The applicants shall be foreign nationalities or Chinese who have obtained doctoral degrees abroad within the recent three years.
- The universities where the applicants obtained their doctoral degrees shall be in the Global Top 100 University List, or the research discipline in the department/faculty for the Ph.D. degree is in the Top 100 discipline list.
- The applicants shall contact supervisors at Zhejiang University on their own and receive official recommendations from Zhejiang University for the final evaluation of OCPC.
The successful applicants shall be bound to the research for at least 20 months in China for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- The applicants shall have excellent academic records during their doctoral studies.
Applicants from non-English speaking countries must have sufficient proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing of Chinese or English.
- All the funded researchers shall conduct full-time postdoctoral studies during the two-year project.
- The applicants shall have not yet been supported by another OCPC international postdoctoral fellow program or postdoctoral innovative talents supporting program.
- A valid ID;
- Ph.D. diploma or the certificate of the thesis defense. Doctoral students who have not defended their thesis are allowed to apply for the program but must provide a Ph.D. diploma when register at Zhejiang University.
- Certifications for major research and academic achievements listed in the Application Form.
Applications are accepted three times a year.
|Batch||Deadline online Application||Deadline of Submitting paper material of college||Deadline of material collection of Postdoctoral Office of ZJU|
|1||10th March||10th March||11th ,12th March|
|2||10th June||10th June||11th ,12th June|
|3||6th September||6th September||9th, 10th September|
Please check the link below for Online apply for this scholarship.