Huazhong University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (HUST CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. Huazhong University of Science and Technology offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in HUST. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology was founded in 1953, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Hubei, China. ESI ranking in March 2019, Huazhong University of Science and Technology is ranked in 266th in the world and 9th among all the Double First-Class Universities in China. The numbers of top 1‰ and 1% disciplines of HUST in the world are 3 and 15 respectively. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
Huazhong University of Science and Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Huazhong University of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 April 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage HUST CSC Scholarship:
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Huazhong University of Science and Technology offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Following documents are required for Huazhong University of Science and Technology Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Huazhong University of Science and Technology is “10487”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Huazhong University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world on April 15, 2021
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and No need acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply Huazhong University of Science and Technology online Portal http://admission.hust.edu.cn/.
Pay the Application fee 600 RMB
Must send hard copies to the university.