Hokkaido University is accepting the application for Presidents Fellowship to study in Japan. Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship for all International Students around the world for Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree from Japan. There is No Need for IELTS/TOFEL to apply for Scholarships at Hokkaido University. Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Hokkaido University to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs.
Hokkaido University was established in 1876 and is a national institution located in Hokkaido, Japan. This is the most prestigious university having QS ranking 122nd in the world. Japan is the hub of education. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. Also, Check Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University 2023, UK [ Fully Funded]
Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship Details
|Degree Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||06 January 2023|
- Application Fees
- Monthly stipend: 100,000 yen. (In addition to the monthly stipend, 220,000 yen (70,000 yen for research students) is paid in the month of enrollment with an additional 35,000 yen the following April and October)
- Enrollment Fees
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Extra 70,000 yen will be given to Research Students
- Students can avail On-Camus housing during the scholarship duration.
- Master’s Degree: 2 years
- Professional Degree (Accounting and Public Policy): 2 years
- Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
- PhD Degree: 3 years
- PhD Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
Also, Check: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany
- A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Download Form). Before going to submit your application, please contact with your prospective supervisor and consult with them about the topic and plan of your research.
- Get a Consent letter from your prospective supervisor.
- Academic Transcripts. To apply for PhD degree, both Bachelors and Masters Degree Transcripts must be submitted.
- A Recommendation Latter from a supervisor at your university (no set form).
- Your university’s president have to provide Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
- Current Students or alumni students of universities that have concluded Inter University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University can eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already students of Hokkaido University are not eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Students must be self-supporting, not availing any other fellowships or scholarships when enrolling in Hokkaido University.
- Students who are in the top 25% in the class of Home University are recommended to apply and students have provide proof signed by President of that university.
How to apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship?
In order to apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship 2023 in Japan, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
- Students have to submit the above mentioned documents to their university.
- Every affiliated University can select only ONE student, and send required documents to Hokkaido University before the deadline is over.
- Directly sent applications by the applicants will not be accepted.
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- In case of any change on the applicant’s status, please inform Hokkaido University through the affiliated University as soon as possible.
Visit the given below link for more details.