Heilongjiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (Heilongjiang University CSC Scholarship 2024) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Heilongjiang University, China. Heilongjiang University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Heilongjiang University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Heilongjiang University was founded in 1941, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Harbin, China. Heilongjiang University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Heilongjiang University according to at the Universities Ranking in China 145 and worldwide 1288. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Beijing University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 | Study in China
Heilongjiang University CSC Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||25 Dec 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Heilongjiang University CSC Scholarship:
The Heilongjiang University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
|Master’s degree (2-3 years)||Doctoral degree (3 years)|
*Chinese International Education
* International Trade
* Business Management
* International relations
* Management philosophy
* Administrative management
* Management philosophy
* Civil and Commercial Law
* Law and Economics
* Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature
* Comparative Literature and World Literature
* Organic Chemistry
* Resource Chemistry
* Polymer Chemistry and Physics
*Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics
*Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
* Russian Studies
Application Materials for Heilongjiang University Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for Heilongjiang University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Heilongjiang University is “10212”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Heilongjiang University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 25 Dec 2022
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Step 1 –Contact our university first by email
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]