Application are open for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 UK. This is very famous scholarship funded by UK Department for International Development (DFID).Commonwealth Masters and PhD scholarships are for candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (PhD) at a UK University.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. HEC (Higher Education commission) in Pakistan, Nominations the shortlisted candidates for UK Scholarship.Master and PhD candidates also apply in Australia for Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
Note for Commonwealth Scholarship 2020:
- Result awaiting students cannot apply for this scholarship.
- IELTS / TOEFL or GRE is not required, IELTS will be required if you get nominated and selected by Commonwealth as well.
Duration for Commonwealth Scholarship UK:
- 1 Year for Master
- 3 Year of Ph.D.
UK Scholarship 2020 Details:
|Field of Study||Master & PhD|
|Eligible Countries||Commonwealth Countries|
Available Fields & Majors (Programs Offered)
Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Age must not be more than 30 years for Masters & 35 years for Ph.D. at the time of application
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters at a UK university before September/October 2019 or candidate not has studied at the same level in the UK before.
- Be financially unable to afford study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
Commonwealth Scholarship in UK Value/FINANCIAL COVERAGE:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved Tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2018-2019 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed or (intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarships, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork).
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2020:
- Does HEC conduct test/interview for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020?
Answer: Yes, HEC may conduct test/interview or both to shortlist candidates.
2. Does we apply directly to Commonwealth Scholarship in UK?
Answer: No,Commonwealth UK does not accept direct applications. All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
3. Can Females Candidate Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020?
Answer: Yes, HEC endorses equal opportunity, therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
4. Can we apply online or fill the form?
Answer: You just need to apply online. It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply to HEC Online system and EAS online application form simultaneously before the deadline of September 30, 2019, as applications submitted after the deadline shall NOT be entertained in any case.
You May also apply:
- Fully Funded Scholarship at Bundeswehr University Munich,Germany
- Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia