Hebei University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (Hebei University CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Hebei University, China. Hebei University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in HBU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Hebei University is a public Comprehensive University in Hebei which is directly supported by Hebei provincial government and the national government. It is located in Baoding, Hebei Province, China.
Hebei University Chinese Government Scholarship
|Study Level||Undergraduate,Master & PhD|
|Deadline||May 30, 2020|
The duration of Undergraduate(4-5), Master (3) years, and Ph.D. (4) Years.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Undergraduate degrees under the age of 25, Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Hebei University CSC Scholarship:
Hebei University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Undergraduate (2500 RMB), Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Hebei University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Following documents are required for Hebei University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Hebei University is “10075”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Hebei University Scholarship for International Students all around the world 30 May 2020
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Send your all materials to the University Email.
Wait for the Result.