Harbin Engineering University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (HEU CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Harbin Engineering University, China. Harbin Engineering University, one of the oldest universities in Harbin, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in HEU.
Harbin Engineering University was founded in 1953, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Harbin, China. Harbin Engineering University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Harbin Engineering University ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking 84 and worldwide 841. Study Duration for Master(2-3), and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and South China University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020
Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Harbin Engineering University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||January 15, 2020|
Harbin Engineering University Introduction
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage HEU CSC Scholarship:
The Harbin Engineering University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
HEU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Application Materials for HEU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for HEU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Harbin Engineering University is “10217”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Harbin Engineering University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is January 15, 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: No application fee
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn.
Attached all required documents and send them to University.
Address: International Office, Harbin Engineering University, Room 714, No. 1 Building, NO.145-1, Nantong Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, 150001, China