Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (GXNU CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Guangxi Normal University, China. Guangxi Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in GXNU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Guangxi Normal University is a provincial research university located in Guilin, Guangxi, China with historical strengths in teacher education, basic arts and sciences, and international exchange programs. Study Duration for Master(3) Years, and Ph.D. (4) Years. You can also apply to the Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2023
Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Guangxi Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 April 2023|
The duration of Master (3) years and Ph.D. degree Not More than (4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Also, Apply: Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2023| Study in China
Financial Coverage GXNU CSC Scholarship:
The Guangxi Normal University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Application Materials for GXNU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for GXNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also, Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2023
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Guangxi Normal University is “10602”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Guangxi Normal University Scholarship for International Students all around the world 30 April 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
1 thought on “Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”