The wait is over Government of Belgium Scholarships is accepting the application for Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Courses for the Academic year 2022-2023. There is No Application Fee Required and all International Students around the world can apply for this scholarship. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Belgium and all the expenses will be covered.
There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities. You can Study in Belgium Without IELTS. Students find it easy to travel around the country or reach other important European cities. The Duration of the Scholarship varies. Also, Check Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2022 [Fully Funded]
Government of Belgium Scholarships Details
|Funding Source||Government of Belgium|
|Degree||Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Courses|
|Deadline||28th January 2022|
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is 28th January 2022.
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. Please check the below official links to apply.