Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 are open for Master and Ph.D. in the UK (United Kingdom). Gates Cambridge Scholarship Funded by Bill Gates and her Wife Melinda Gate Foundation at the University of Cambridge UK. Largest ever Scholarship to study in UK University.
International Students all around the world are eligible to apply For the Gate Cambridge Scholarship 2023 at Cambridge University UK. All academic Majors are available at Cambridge University.
There are at least 225 Scholars from 50 countries studying in Cambridge at any one time who pursue the full range of subjects available at the university and are spread across its departments and Colleges.
The Gates Cambridge mission is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others. It aims to achieve this mission by selecting outstanding scholars, providing them with financial and non-financial support at one of the world’s leading universities, and facilitating community building at and beyond Cambridge. You can also apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Brief Description of Gate Cambridge Scholarship:
|Funded Organization||Bill Gates and Melinda Gates|
|University||University of Cambridge|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|No of the Scholarship||80 Applications|
|Deadline||Dependent on your course – either 1 December 2022 or 5 January 2023|
|Duration||Master Degree (1,2 Years)
PhD Degree (3,4,5,7 Years)
The Application Process
Available Fields & Majors
Gates Cambridge will offer scholarships to Applicants in all Academic Majors Available at Cambridge University.
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc
More information about the full Course List please check the link–> (CLICK HERE)
Gates Scholarship Benefits:
Gate Scholarship provides the following benefits for international students.
- University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A Maintenance Allowance for a Single Student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2023-24 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for Ph.D. scholars the award is for up to 4 years
- One Economy Round Airfare Ticket at both the beginning and end of the Course.
- Inbound Visa Costs & the Cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
You can apply for a Bill Gates Scholarship For International Students if you are:
- A Citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master Degree)
- You Can Quickly Check through Eligibility Checker –>(CLICK HERE)
Required Documents (Application Materials)
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
For More Details About Application Materials —>(CLICK HERE)
Apply For the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023:
Below is the link to apply for Gate Scholarship 2023: