The University of Adelaide is accepting the application for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022 for Master & Ph.D. degree students all around the world to study in Australia. Australian Government Research Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship available in all Academic Discipline & Faculties areas.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years for Master and 4 years for a Ph.D. degree. You can also apply in Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D.
Australian Government Research Scholarship Details
|University||University of Adelaide|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||5 June 2022|
The duration of the Master is 2 Years and a Ph.D. is 3 Years. But the Maximum duration of this scholarship is 3 Years.
Available Academic Fields & Majors
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship is available in the following fields:
- Engineering, Computer
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
You can further check the Details (Click Here)
Also, Apply: Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship, New Zealand
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to study in Adelaide
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements
All Documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research scholarship 2022.
- Previous Degrees:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship deadline is 5 June 2022.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship
Review scholarship eligibility criteria
Make sure to Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
3 thoughts on “Fully Funded University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022”
Iam frome egypt
I am from India and I want to study in Australia.
i am abiyu from Ethiopia i have Msc in foot ball coaching i went to study in your world wide university by any science department