The University of Adelaide is accepting the application for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 for Master & Ph.D. degree students all around the world to study in Australia. Australian Government Research Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship available in all Academic Discipline & Faculties areas.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years for Master and 4 years for a Ph.D. degree. You can also apply in Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. and Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for Ph.D. Students, Singapore
Australian Government Research Scholarship Details
|University||University of Adelaide|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||10 July 2020|
The duration of the Master is 2 Years and a Ph.D. is 3 Years. But the Maximum duration of this scholarship is 3 Years.
Available Academic Fields & Majors
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship available in the following fields:
- Engineering, Computer
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
You can further check the Details (Click Here)
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to study in Adelaide
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements
All Documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research scholarship 2020.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship deadline is 10 July 2020
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship