King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is accepting applications for a fully-funded scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. Fully Funded Scholarships King Abdullah University of Science and Technology for international students around the world from any country enrolling in a Master’s or Ph.D. degree program for Spring and Fall 2022. The scholarships will cover all the expenses with a monthly stipend.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a research-based university founded in 2009. In the 2016 Nature Index Rising Stars, the University ranked #19 in the world of the fastest-rising universities for high-quality research output. The duration of this scholarship is 2 Years for a Master’s degree and 3 years for a Ph.D. degree. You can also apply for a fully-funded scholarship in Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Fully Funded Scholarships King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Details
|University||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology ( KAUST)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
Duration of KAUST Scholarship
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3-4 Years
Scholarships are available for all subjects available at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Relocation support.
- Dental and medical coverage.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master’s or Ph.D. degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Scholarships are available for new students commencing study in Spring and Fall 2022.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirement; a score of 79 for TOEFL IBT or 6.0 for IELTS.
- Recommendation letters are important. Applicants must have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on their behalf.
- GRE is not mandatory, however, it will be a plus if you have it.
Number of Scholarships Available
All admitted students will automatically receive the scholarship.
- Transcript ( Must be in English)
- Degree ( Must be in English)
- Valid IELTS score for non-English Countries
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Current Passport size Picture
- Research Article ( if available)
Note: TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- The deadline for MS/PhD and PhD degree applicants wishing to be admitted for Spring entry (i.e., commencing their program in January 2023) is 1 October 2022.
- The deadline for MS, MS/PhD, and PhD degree applicants for Fall entry (i.e., commencing August 2023) is 7 January 2023. Those who apply by to 1 October 2022 will be given early consideration for Fall 2023 entry.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.