Applications are now open for the fully-funded King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2024, inviting international students worldwide from any country to enroll in Master’s or Ph.D. degree programs for Fall 2024. This prestigious scholarship will cover all expenses, including a monthly stipend.
Established in 2009, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a renowned research-based institution. Recognized in the 2016 Nature Index Rising Stars, the university secured the 19th position globally for the fastest-rising universities in high-quality research output.
The scholarship offers a duration of 2 years for Master’s degree programs and 3 years for Ph.D. degree programs. Take this opportunity to immerse yourself in cutting-edge research and contribute to the global scientific community at KAUST.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2024 Details
|University||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology ( KAUST)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
Duration of KAUST Scholarship
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3-4 Years
Scholarships are available for all subjects available at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Relocation support.
- Dental and medical coverage.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master’s or Ph.D. degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Scholarships are available for new students commencing study in Fall 2024.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirement; a score of 79 for TOEFL IBT or 6.0 for IELTS.
- Recommendation letters are important. Applicants must have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on their behalf.
- GRE is not mandatory, however, it will be a plus if you have it.
Number of Scholarships Available
All admitted students will automatically receive the scholarship.
- Transcript ( Must be in English)
- Degree ( Must be in English)
- Valid IELTS score for non-English Countries
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Current Passport size Picture
- Research Article ( if available)
Note: A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
The scholarship deadline for Fall 2024 is January 13, 2024.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.