Applications are now open for Ph.D. Scholarship at Bond University for study in Australia. Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University, Australia, is offering fully funded scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degrees in 2022. The scholarship will provide fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per annum for outstanding students.
The scholarship is tax-free and will be available for up to 3 (three) years. Scholarships open for students studying Ph.D. Doctorate by Research AND must hold an offer letter to study at Bond University. Applications will be assessed based on key criteria and awarded based on academic merit. You can also apply in Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 Scholarships For Masters & PhD
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University Details
|Level of Study||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||30 September 2022|
Reason Why Bond University
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Doctorate degrees only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for any Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per annum for outstanding students.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have applied before and unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Scholarships are available for all international students around the world..
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications and will be awarded on academic merit.
The closing date for this scholarship program is 30 September 2022.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.