Applications are now open for Ph.D. Scholarship at Bond University for study in Australia. Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University, Australia, is offering fully funded scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degrees in 2023. The scholarship will provide fee waivers and a living allowance of $29,863 per annum for outstanding students.
To be eligible for a PhD scholarship at Bond University, you must have a high level of academic achievement and meet the admission requirements for the PhD program. You must also submit a research proposal that demonstrates the originality and potential impact of your proposed research. Some scholarships may also provide additional funding for travel and research expenses.
The scholarship is tax-free and will be available for up to 3 (three) years. Scholarships open for students studying Ph.D. Doctorate by Research AND must hold an offer letter to study at Bond University. Applications will be assessed based on key criteria and awarded based on academic merit. You can also apply in Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia 2023
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University Details
|Level of Study||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||30th September 2023|
Reason Why Bond University
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Doctorate degrees only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for any Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $29,863 per annum for outstanding students.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have applied before and unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Scholarships are available for all international students around the world..
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications and will be awarded on academic merit.
The closing date for this scholarship program is 30th September 2023
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.