Applications are currently open for the Ph.D. Scholarship at Bond University in Australia. This fully funded scholarship is available for students beginning their Doctoral degrees in 2024. The scholarship encompasses fee waivers and a living allowance of $32,192 per annum for exceptional students.
To qualify for the Ph.D. scholarship at Bond University, applicants must demonstrate a high level of academic achievement and meet the admission requirements for the Ph.D. program. Additionally, a research proposal showcasing the originality and potential impact of the proposed research is required. Some scholarships may offer supplementary funding for travel and research expenses.
The scholarship, which is tax-free, is applicable for up to 3 years. It is open to students pursuing a Ph.D. through a Doctorate by Research and who have received an offer letter to study at Bond University. The evaluation of applications will be based on key criteria, and awards will be granted on academic merit.
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University 2024 Details
|Level of Study
|01 Feb 2024
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Doctorate degrees only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for any Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $29,863 per annum for outstanding students.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have applied before and were unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Scholarships are available for all international students around the world.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications and will be awarded on academic merit.
The closing date for this scholarship program is 01 Feb 2024.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.