New Zealand Government Scholarship is accepting the application for session 2023 under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade, New Zealand. Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarship is inviting International Students around the world for scholarships in New Zealand for developing countries to Study Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctoral Degree.
New Zealand Scholarships build potential leaders. Our scholars leave with a world-class education, lifelong friendships, and vital skills to strengthen their careers and home countries. All Courses are Available Like Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, and Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental & Many other Fields. You can also apply in Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship, New Zealand
Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarship Details
|Scholarship Name||New Zealand Government Scholarship|
|Study Level||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc|
|Deadline||Varies from Country to Country|
Why Study in New Zealand?
Universities under New Zealand Scholarship
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Also, Apply for University of Technology Sydney Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP LIST OF ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
- Micronesia, Fiji*, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
ELIGIBLE AFRICAN COUNTRIES:
- Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ELIGIBLE ASIAN COUNTRIES:
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam.
ELIGIBLE CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago.
LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES:
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela.
NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIPS COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES:
|Africa||Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.|
|Caribbean||Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.|
|Asia||Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.|
|Pacific||Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.|
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week.
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
New Zealand Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Which country you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
- Whether your intended study aligns to levels and sectors provided to your country
- You can check the Eligibility by CLICKING HERE. You must complete the eligibility questionnaire before you can apply for a Scholarship.
New Zealand Scholarships Deadline
The New Zealand Scholarship application process differs depending on which country or region you are from. You can apply the application opening and closing dates for your country.
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online or through Mail depending on your country. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.