The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Australia is accepting application for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024. Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships are open for all international students around the world to study in Australia.
Australia Awards Scholarships is one of the best scholarships for all international students and accepts many students every year. You can apply for Bachelors’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Scholarships. You can apply to Australian Universities as well as and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. Through Australia Awards Scholarships you can develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries. You can also apply for Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship, Australia
Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships Details
|Scholarship Name||Australia Awards Scholarship|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master, PhD|
|Deadline||01 May 2023|
The Application Process: Australia Awards
Australia Awards Participating Institutions
You can study and get a Scholarship at any of the Participating Universities under the Australian Awards Scholarships. Please Check the Complete file ( Click Here )
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel
- Establishment Allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Also, apply in Turkey Scholarship 2023 | Türkiye Burslari Scholarship – Applications Open
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa [subclass 500]);
- not be current serving military personnel;
- not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years);
- have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector);
- be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements;
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.); and
- Applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at the post) or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
- Read the complete eligibility criteria in the Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF)
Also apply, 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne, Australia
The last date to apply for the fully-funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023- 2024 is 01 May 2023
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online or through Mail depends on your country. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
4 thoughts on “Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023- 2024 | Study in Australia”
I have diploma in clinical medicine, I’m very interesting to study a degree of medicine
I wanna apply here because I am interested there to do my research
I went to learn