Flinders University accepting the application for the Australian Government Research Training Program for Master & Ph.D. Students. Flinders University Australian Government Research Training Program this Scholarships in Australia for International Students all around the world Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & Ph.D. Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University. The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend, and Overseas Health Care cover. You can also apply for Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia 2021 & Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2021
Australian Government Research Training Program Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||7th August 2020.|
Welcome to Flinders University
Available Study Fields at Flinders University
- Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed a degree at least the equivalent/comparable to an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent Higher Degree by research qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a Higher Degree by research in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship. Please see the attached conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 is 7th August 2020.
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.
You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application. Applicants who do not have a supervisor at the time of application will not be considered for an AGRTPS/FIPRS.
Must-Have the following documents:
- Publications ( Latest if available)
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Proposal ( How to Write Research Proposal )
- Academic Referees
- Curriculum Vitae ( Effective CV for Scholarship)
- APPLICATION form ( must be filled online)
- Or any other Important Documents