East China University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 (ECUST CSC Scholarship 2024) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. The East China University of Science and Technology offers many scholarships for international students around the world.
Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in ECUST. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
The East China University of Science and Technology was founded in 1953, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shanghai, China. The East China University of Science and Technology is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. . Study Duration for Master(2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
The East China University of Science and Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||East China University of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||Feb 29th, 2024|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage ECUST CSC Scholarship:
The East China University of Science and Technology, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
ECUST offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
ECUST Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for ECUST Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of the East China University of Science and Technology is “10251”. Type B
Scholarship Offered by East China University of Science and Technology
- Chinese Government Scholarship – University Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Silk Road Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Pre-Admission Letter for Type A Scholarship
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Sino-American Degree-study Scholarship Program
- ECUST President Scholarship (Ph.D.)
- Shanghai Government Scholarship
The last date to apply for the East China University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world on Feb 29th, 2024
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and No need acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at http://apply.ecust.edu.cn/
Pay the Application fee of 600 RMB
No need to send hard copies. Just online Apply.