Denmark Government Scholarships is accepting the application for the Danish Government Scholarship for International Students around the world. Outside European Countries to Study Free in Denmark & Get Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship full Free.
Participants can apply for one of the Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Program in Denmark Universities Only. All students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in any of the Disciplines available.
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Scholarships for international students. Danish Higher Education Institutions (Universities Only) receive a limited number of Full or Partial Danish Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark in English from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland. You can also apply for the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic For International Students and Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for International Students 2020
Denmark Government Scholarships Details
|Scholarship Name||Danish Government Scholarship|
|Study Level||Bachelor, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2020|
Study in Denmark
List of Denmark Universities offering Government Scholarship
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Also, Apply: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021 in Germany
Duration of the Scholarship
- Bachelor Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3 Years
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship and hence it will not cover Full Expenses Like Air Tickets. It will cover:
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs.
- However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher education institution you should enquire at the institution of your choice for further details.
- The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria. In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be:
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education
The last date to apply in Most of the Universities for the Denmark Government Scholarships Varies from Feb to March 2020. Approximate Deadline is 31st March 2020
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.