Deakin University is accepting the application for the Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 for Master & Ph.D. degree students all around the world to study in Australia. Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship available in all Academic Discipline & Faculties areas.
Deakin University is a public sector university located in Victoria, Australia Established in 1974 in Australia. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years for Master and 4 years for a Ph.D. degree. You can also apply in Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. and Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for Ph.D. Students, Singapore
Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||Accepted All Years|
The duration of the Master is 2 Years and a Ph.D. is 3 -4 Years.
Available Academic Fields & Majors
Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship in the following fields:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faulty of Education
- Faculty of Business
- Faulty of Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faulty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of $27,596 (2019 rate) or $28,092 (2020 rate) per annum tax exempt
- Full Tuition Fee
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Airfare
- Submission of the Thesis
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to study in Adelaide
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements
All Documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research scholarship 2020.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship applications accepted throughout the Year.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship