Dalian University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (DUT CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for Master and the PhD degree to Study at Dalian University of Technology, China. The Dalian University of Technology, one of the oldest institutes in Dalian, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in DUT.
The Dalian University of Technology (DUT) was founded in 1949, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Dalian, China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) years and PhD (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarship, Japan
Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Dalian University of Technology (DUT)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||1 March 2020|
The duration of Master (2-3) Years and PhD (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage DUT CSC Scholarship:
The Dalian University of Technology of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
DUT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and PhD Degree Students.
Click here for more information about the course offered by the DUT.
Application Materials for DUT Scholarship
Following documents are required for DUT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
Language Requirements at DUT:
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of the Dalian University of Technology is “10141”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Dalian University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 1 March 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: No application fee
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Dalian University of Technology Professor.
Details list of DUT professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Attached all required documents and send them to University.
Address: School of International Education, Dalian University of Technology, Linggong Road No.2, Gaoxinyuan District, Dalian 116024, P.R. China