The wait is over Oxford University is accepting the application for Clarendon Scholarship 2022 for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students. The fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is for all international students all around the world. This scholarship covers the full tuition fee, at least a £15,009 annual grant for living costs.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
Clarendon is one of the largest systems providing around 140 fresh scholarships each year at the University. Clarendon Scholarships are extremely sought-after, competitive, and renowned. Also, check Romania Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University Details:
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 January 2022|
- Master: 1 Year & 2 Year
- Ph.D: 3 Years
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs – which will be at least £15,009 for 2022-23. Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. In 2022-23, part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
- The scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- All applicants for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any particular subject area.
- Candidates applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
- Current students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
The deadline for Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is for international students is 31 January 2022
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship?
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.