The Boustany Foundation is accepting the application for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 Program for all international students around the world to study in the UK. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The purpose of the Boustany MBA scholarship is to make able and encourage academically students from any nation. Applicants must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. You can also apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2020 – Korean Government Scholarship for Master to Postdoc and Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship, New Zealand
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Details
|Scholarship Foundation||Boustany Foundation|
|Deadline||15 May 2020|
Course Level for Boustany Scholarship :
The scholarship may avail of the MBA program at the University of Cambridge.
- Financial aid of £23,000 for tuition fees
- Travel as well as accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
- Valid GMAT Score
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 May 2020.
How to Apply
- To avail of this opportunity, all applicants must have to send their applications via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to send a copy of your following:
- curriculum vitae with a photograph,
- GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University.
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there