Beijing University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (BUT CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for PhD degree to Study at Beijing University of Technology, China. The Beijing University of Technology, one of the oldest institutes in Beijing, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in BUT.
The Beijing University of Technology (BUT) was founded in 1960, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China previously called Beijing Polytechnic University. Study Duration for PhD (4-5) Years. You can also apply to the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China
Beijing University of Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Beijing University of Technology (BUT)|
|Deadline||30 March 2020|
The duration of PhD degree (4-5) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must have Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage BUT CSC Scholarship:
The Beijing University of Technology of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
BUT offers many 100+ degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for PhD Degree Students.
Application Materials for BUT Scholarship
Following documents are required for BUT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
Language Requirements at BUT:
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of the Beijing University of Technology is “10005”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Beijing University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 30 March 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: Beijing University of Technology only offer CSC Scholarship just for PhD degree holder for the year 2020.
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Beijing University of Technology Professor.
Details list of BUT professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply BUT Online Application Portal http://bjut.17gz.org
Pay the application fee is RMB 500 Yuan.
Attached all required documents and send them to University
Address: R 814, No.4 Teaching Building, Beijing University of Technology#100, Ping Le Yuan, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100124, P. R. China