Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (BNU CSC Scholarship 2022) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. Beijing Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in BNU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Beijing Normal University was founded in 1902, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China. Beijing Normal University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Beijing Normal University in 2021 Universities Ranking in China 13 and worldwide 277. Study Duration for Master( 2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 | Study in China & Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship 2022 | Study in China
Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Beijing Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||April 30, 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage BNU CSC Scholarship:
Beijing Normal University, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
BNU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
For more details ( Click Here )
BNU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for BNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Beijing Normal University is “10027”. Type B
Scholarship Offered by Beijing Normal University
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Beijing Government Scholarship
- BNU Scholarship for International Students
The last date to apply for the Beijing Normal University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on April 30, 2022
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and No need acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2021-2022 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply BNU online Portal http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/
Pay the Application fee 600 RMB
wait for the result