Beihang University China Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (BUAA CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & PhD degree to Study at Beihang University, China. Beihang University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in BUAA. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enrol outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Beihang University was founded in 1952, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China. Beihang University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Beihang University in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking in China 33 and worldwide 485. Study Duration for Master(2-2.5) Years, and PhD (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship 2020
Beihang University China CSC Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||Feb 29, 2020|
Beihang University Introduction
The duration of Master (2-2.5) years and PhD degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage BUAA CSC Scholarship:
The Beihang University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
BUAA offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Application Materials for BUAA Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for BUAA Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (MUST)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Beihang University is “10006”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Beihang University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on Feb 29, 2020, for the application documents (print edition) received later than 29 February 2020 will not be processed.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: Must pay CNY 400 or USD$75 Application fee
Try to get the Acceptance Letter from Professor.
- Name List of Supervisors for International Students Download Here
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee of CNY 400 or USD$75.
Send hard copies to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: International School of Beihang University, No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China