Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 is now accepting applications For Masters & Ph.D. The main goal of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) high-quality research for higher degree students funded by the Government of Australia is to undertake a Master’s degree by Research & Doctorate Degree by Research.
Do you know other Australian Universities also offering fully-funded Master and Ph.D. scholarship in all fields.Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia and Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
Description of Australian Government Research Training Program 2022:
|University:||University of Sydney|
|Course Level:||Master and Ph.D. degree|
|Financial Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
List of Available Fields/Majors:
The below Fields are available for both Master & Ph.D. Degree. All-Academic Fields are available.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
You can Check the Full List of Courses (CLICK HERE)
The University of Sydney provides a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides the following support to international students throughout the degree.
- Full university Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer for Master’s and Ph.D. candidates.
The following eligibility criteria for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will be considered:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
You can also like: Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 For Master & PhD [Fully Funded]
All Documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship 2022.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
How to Apply
Please click the link below for the online Application or official scholarship Link.