Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 is now accepting applications For Masters & Ph.D. The main goal of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) high-quality research for higher degree students funded by the Government of Australia is to undertake a Master’s degree by Research & Doctorate Degree by Research.
Do you know other Australian Universities also offer fully-funded Master and Ph.D. scholarships in all fields.Also Check Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
Description of Australian Government Research Training Program 2023:
|University:||University of Sydney|
|Course Level:||Master and Ph.D. degree|
|Financial Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||No Deadline ( Apply all Year)|
List of Available Fields/Majors:
The below Fields are available for both Master & Ph.D. Degree. All-Academic Fields are available.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
You can Check the Full List of Courses (CLICK HERE)
The University of Sydney provides a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides the following support to international students throughout the degree.
- Full university Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer for Master’s and Ph.D. candidates.
The following eligibility criteria for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will be considered:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
You can also like: Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship 2023 in Japan [Fully Funded]
All Documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship 2023.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
How to Apply
Please click the link below for the online Application or official scholarship Link.
30 thoughts on “Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 Scholarships For Masters & PhD”
Ethoipia Assosa city
I wanna join for my PhD concerning archaeology. How can I join?
Hi, I am studying now in Tsinghua University in China and I will get a Master’s degree this year. My course is in English so I am interested if English test score in this case is required?
No, you can also apply without IELTS
I wanna join for Undergraduate Scholarship program in Australia. But How can I join this scholarship?
Keep Visiting our website we will post soon
I am from Afghanistan . Can I apply for this scholarship??
Yes all international students can apply
I am postgraduated in master in economics and wana PhD without ilets. Can I do
must need IELTS for this scholarship
Hay, there is no link to click on.
Check the Official link in last
IAM interest to study for master .how can I apply for master in your 100 scholarship
Yes, you can apply to check the above article once again.
How can I apply.? please guide me.
Just click on the official link then fill the online form
Hi I am a PhD graduate in Turkey. But I wanna do second PhD. Can I apply? Is IELTS need?
Hi, Yes IELTS Needed
Greetings, I just completed my graduation from Lahore, Pakistan. I did a bachelor’s in Business Administration majors in supply chain and minors in Marketing & Selling. I have two international publications one is the SSCI journal. My Concern is that I am still preparing for IELTS examination. Is possible to apply for Ph.D. without islets?
please acknowledge and reply.
For starting IELTS not required but after initial review of your application then you have to give your IELTS exam for Visa and for university
Need link for apply
mention in the artcile
I m interested
I want to offer sholershipe PHD in physics programe
Yes u can apply
I’ve had both my bachelor’s and Master’s in an English medium. In fact, my recent Master’s degree was granted by Arizona State University, USA. I can see from the above comments that IELTS is required regardless. It’s true here as well?
you dont need IELTS