Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship (AIT) is accepting applications for International students to study in Thailand. Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship in Thailand is a fully-funded scholarship for Master & Ph.D. degree students from all around the world. AIT Offers many 15 Plus Scholarships for International students for study at AIT University, Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international organization for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand. AIT is world Ranked University in Thailand and has many international students enroll every year. AIT Thailand is offering almost all academic fields to Study in Thailand on a Scholarship. You can also apply in Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 for Master Degree [Fully Funded]
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship in Thailand Details
|University||Asian Institute of Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||March, April 2020|
The duration of Master degree (22-24 Months) and Ph.D. degree (41 Months)
Available Fields & Majors For Masters, PhD
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology.
You should also apply the Romania Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Round Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend/Allowances for Housing, Meals in Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
Types of Scholarship in AIT for International Students
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Bangchak Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE program: Joint Master’s in Urban Water Engineering and
- Management (UWEM)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK SCHOLARSHIP TYPES
- Degree Certificate and Transcript of Undergraduate Degree and/or Master’s Degree
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For doctoral applicants only)
- English Proficiency Requirement
- An essay on your proposed research topic (For doctoral applicants only).
- International Student & Thai Nationals.
The last date to apply for the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world on March, April 2020
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.