South Korea National University of Arts is accepting the applications for Art Major Asian Scholarships for Bachelor & Master programs in the academic year 2021. Asian Scholarships are funded scholarships for students from 142 countries.
Korea National University of Arts is a national university in Seoul, South Korea. Korea National University of Arts was established in 1993 by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea as the only national university of arts with an aim to serve as a leading institution which cultivates artists. You can also apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 | Study in Japan & Hebei University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 | Study in China
Art Major Asian Scholarships Details
|Scholarship Name||Art Major Asian Scholarships|
|University||Korea National University of Arts|
|Study Level||Bachelor & Master|
AMA Eligible Countries (142 countries)
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuitions||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
- Applicants are welcome from select Asian countries. Please check below for the list of countries.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school or university by February 28, 2020.
- Applicants applying for the Master program must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding artistic talents and excellent academic records.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, and have no restrictions in traveling abroad.
- Application Form
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate
- Official Transcripts
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Other supporting documents
The closing date for this scholarship program is June 30, 2020. Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Note: Knowledge of IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory
How to Apply
You must fill the form and send all documents to the university email.