Application is now open for Australian National University Research Scholarships 2022 for study in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at Australian National University. ANU Research Scholarship is offered by the Australian Government. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue a Masters’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Australia. The award is available for the academic session 2022-23.
The Australian National University (ANU) was founded in 1946 by the Australian Parliament. It is a national research university. ANU is one of the best research institutions in the world. According to QS World University Ranking ANU was ranked 1st in Australia and 49th in the world. This university has produced a lot of leaders and scholars. You can also apply for Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2022- 2023 | Study in Australia
Australian National University Research Scholarships Details:
|University||Australian National University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 April 2022|
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master Degree: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year
Financial Benefits ANU Scholarship
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation) and Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Available Study Fields
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Scholarship
- The applicant must be an Australian National or International.
- You must have a Bachelors degree certificate
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to get admission.
- Full university Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,854 per Annum.
- Medical Funds
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer for Master’s and Ph.D. candidates.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2022 is 15 April 2022.
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships
The Applicants Need to Fill out an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.