Application is accepted for 50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK funded by The President’s PhD Scholarships. This scholarship covers full tuition fee and a stipend for a Ph.D. place at Imperial College London.
Under President’s PhD Scholarships 50 international students with great potential the opportunity to work within their selected research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Imperial College London is a world-class university with a mission to benefit society through excellence in science, engineering, medicine, and business.Do you know you can also apply for a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship in 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne, Australia, and Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for Ph.D. Students, Singapore for Master and Ph.D. Program.
50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London Details:
|Scholarship Origination||The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships|
|University||Imperial College London|
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
Scholarship Coverage For Ph.D.:
50 International candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years at Imperial College London, UK :
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum
- Living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality.
- Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They must also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates with multiple standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. Please note that supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time. Please review the President’s Ph.D. Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors page for more information. Please note: current registered Imperial Ph.D. students are not eligible to be considered for a President’s Ph.D. Scholarship. The scheme is only open to new Ph.D. applications.
Deadline for PhD Positions at Imperial College London
Applications put forward for this scholarship scheme will be considered throughout the academic year.
- Applicants who apply before 6 November 2020 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 January 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 8 January 2021 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 March 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 19 March 2021 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 May 2021
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The scheme is open for 2020-21 scholarship applications. You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Below is the Official link for applying for PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK Please check.