Application is accepted for 50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK funded by The President’s PhD Scholarships. This scholarship covers full tuition fee and a stipend for a Ph.D. place at Imperial College London.
Under President’s PhD Scholarships 50 international students with great potential the opportunity to work within their selected research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Imperial College London is a world-class university with a mission to benefit society through excellence in science, engineering, medicine, and business.Do you know you can also apply for a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship in 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne, Australia.
50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London Details:
|Scholarship Origination||The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships|
|University||Imperial College London|
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
Scholarship Coverage For Ph.D.:
50 International candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years at Imperial College London, UK :
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum
- Living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Also Check: Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia 2023
Eligibility for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality.
- Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They must also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates with multiple standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. Please note that supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time. Please review the President’s Ph.D. Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors page for more information. Please note: current registered Imperial Ph.D. students are not eligible to be considered for a President’s Ph.D. Scholarship. The scheme is only open to new Ph.D. applications.
Deadline for PhD Positions at Imperial College London
- Applicants who apply before 4 November 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 6 January 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 3 March 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 22 May 2023.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The scheme is open for 2023-24 scholarship applications. You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Below is the Official link for applying for PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK Please check.
28 thoughts on “50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London 2023, UK [Fully Funded]”
I am a Kenyan master’s of Arts in literature postgraduate interested in a fully funded PhD scholarship
Read the above instruction carefully and apply online
I want to do PhD in computer science engineering. Kindly let me know am I eligible for this scholarship.
yes you can apply
I am prosthodontist.from India. Want to do phd in dentistry interested in fully funded scholarship phd program.Please do reply.
Yes,you can apply for this scholarship
Hii I want to do PhD in geography, n fully funded scholarship, bt I don’t know what d process
I am doctorate in theoretical nuclear physics from India. I want to continue further research in physics. Am i eligible to avail fellowship? Further, i want to know which field in Physics is available
I am highly interested
I am interested in this scholarship. How do I apply?
Please read the above information carefully and apply online
I have completed my B.Tech in 2016. I have a work experience of 3 years.
Is there any Master’s Program that can be pursued under President’s PhD scholarship program?
Just to mention I have done B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.-Geetika
I want to do Phd in law and want full finding scholarships.what should I do and procedures regarding this
I have MCA degree , can you check I am eligible or not for PhD studies
i am Masters in Applied Computers Sciences from University of Reading and want to pursue PHD… can i avail this opportunity
I am m.phil physics and i am also intrested in phd. Can i apply? can anyone guid me about this scholarship?
I am interested in this scholarship how can I apply ???
Please read the above instructions carefully
Are there PhD in geology or Petroleum Engineering pls?
I want to apply for PhD in Medical Biochemistry.
Am i eligible???
I need PhD in clinical midwifery. is that possible??
i am interested to learn in phd in psychology
I am a PhD student in Linguistics, from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although I am enrolled in PhD program, I would like to know if there is a possibility to do a ‘Cotutelle’ program? Many thanks in advance.
Is there any vacancy for physics postdoc