Application is accepted for 50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK funded by The President’s PhD Scholarships. This scholarship covers full tuition fee and a stipend for a Ph.D. place at Imperial College London.
Under President’s PhD Scholarships 50 international students with great potential the opportunity to work within their selected research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
Do you know you can also apply for a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship in 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne, Australia, and Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for PhD Students, Singapore for Master and Ph.D. almost all major’s available.
50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London Details:
|Scholarship Origination||The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships|
|University||Imperial College London|
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
Scholarship Coverage For Ph.D.:
50 International candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years at Imperial College London, UK :
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum
- Living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Application are accepted from all around the world. There is no restriction on Nationality.
- Prior to applying candidates must have an Acceptance Letter from the supervisor in an academic department who has agreed to supervise their research project. You can check the Approved supervisor list for President PhD Scholarship –> (click here)
- Must have Strong Academic Background
Deadline for PhD Positions at Imperial College London :
The earliest start date for funded places is 1 August 2020, the latest start date is 1 November 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The scheme is open for 2020-21 scholarship applications. You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Below is the Official link for applying for PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK Please check.